CHCI 2012 Donor Opportunities
CHCI at 35: Keeping the Founders’ Promise
In 1978, a small group of Hispanic Members of Congress established CHCI with the vision of bringing the promise of the American Dream to the next generation of Latinos. Today, CHCI is the nation’s premier Hispanic nonprofit and nonpartisan leadership development organization that creates young Latino leaders by:
- promoting college readiness;
- supporting college attainment;
- providing unmatched professional experience; and
- offering award-winning leadership development programs that connect participants to a powerful network of Latino leaders.
This year’s theme—CHCI at 35: Keeping the Founders’ Promise—is a tribute to that small, but powerful, group whose vision has resulted in transformative programs that empower young Latinos and develop the next generation of Latino leaders. Throughout our 35 years, CHCI’s programs—Ready to Lead, High School Latino Leaders in D.C., Scholarships, Internships, and Fellowships—have made a powerful, positive difference in the lives of more than 7,000 young Latinos.
Hear more from Luis Enrique, GRAMMY® Award-winning Artist, about the important work CHCI accomplishes.
Opportunities to Sponsor Specific CHCI Programs:
CHCI’s events extend beyond its three, annual landmark Hispanic Heritage Month events. In 2011, CHCI hosted 60 events that convened more than 7,000 stakeholders, including C-suite executives, elected officials, Cabinet secretaries, White House officials, ambassadors, and members from both houses of Congress—just to name a few. Sponsorships provide donors the opportunity to become a partner in high visibility events that fund CHCI's nationally recognized youth leadership and development programs while strategically supporting the donor’s marketing and branding goals.
Opportunities to Sponsor Specific CHCI Events:
- Graduation Networking Receptions
- Partnerships for Latino Education Success Forums
- Continuing the Conversation on Education Success
- Chair’s Dinners
- 2012 Hispanic Heritage Month Signature Events
- Public Policy Conference
- Reyes of Comedy
- 35th Anniversary Awards Gala
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP:
- Join industry and community leaders in providing opportunities for educational attainment and career development programs to the fastest-growing and youngest demographic in the United States.
- Premier branding and exposure opportunities to a large and diverse demographic.
- Support of CHCI's award-winning educational and leadership development programs.
- Strategic marketing opportunities for your company and brand.
- Recognition in CHCI collateral, signage, multimedia presentations, website, social media channels, and other promotional vehicles.
- Association with CHCI's high-profile Donor Society members that include Walmart, AT&T, Comcast/NBCUniversal/Telemundo, ExxonMobil, PepsiCo, State Farm Insurance Companies, TOYOTA, and many more.
- Exclusive networking with industry and community leaders in a unique and diverse environment.
To confirm your event support and help CHCI develop the next generation of Latino leaders, please contact Gretchen Class at (202) 548-5865 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHCI is tax-exempt under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code, Federal ID # 52-1114225. CHCI does not attempt to influence legislation and does not employ or retain any registered lobbyists. All grants and contributions to CHCI are tax deductible to the extent permitted by federal law.