CHCI 2011 Program Sponsorship Packages Keeping the Promise
In 2008, CHCI surveyed its supporters and the new packages reflect the added-value that CHCI partners are looking for while they support the CHCI mission: developing the next generation of Latino leaders.
CHCI is also pleased to launch its Latino Leadership Fund. A contribution to the Latino Leadership Fund is the most important kind of investment in the future of young Latinos. Contributions to this fund help meet CHCI's ongoing need for flexible income to support our programs. As unrestricted support, these contributions are used by CHCI where program needs and opportunities are the greatest - from providing more scholarships and need-based financial aid to attracting world-class presenters for our fellowship and internship training programs to creating new and innovative curricula to providing tools and experience to maximize our students' learning experiences.
CHCI 2011 Program Sponsorship Packages
- An annual report detailing the use of these funds in each of CHCI's programs
- Certificate of appreciation indicating company's or individual's support in developing the next generation of Latino leaders
- Acknowledgment on CHCI website
2011 Program Enhancements and Sponsorship Options
- Monthly e-communications to scholarship recipients
- Scholarship recipients will attend tri-caucus event - summer 2009
- First annual scholarship reception - summer 2009
- Opportunity for sponsors to participate in curriculum planning in areas of expertise.
- Opportunity for sponsors to participate in active, engaged working groups that meet quarterly and include GFP Fellows, Members of Congress, and other CHCI partners.
- Addition of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) GFP Fellowship.
- CHCI Alumni mentors will assist R2L students with college applications and essays
- Monthly e-communications to R2L participants