2013 Chair's Dinner
Monday, February 25, 2013
Phoenix Park Hotel
520 North Capitol Street
CHAIR'S DINNER: CHCI will host an intimate dinner welcoming 2013-14 Chair Rep. Ruben Hinojosa with its board, advisory council and members of the Chair’s Circle, Legacy Leaders, and Visionary Donor Societies.
CHAIR'S DINNER--FEBRUARY 25
- CHAIR'S DINNER HOST--$50,000
- CHAIR'S DINNER PARTNER--$20,000
- CHAIR'S DINNER SUPPORTER--$10,000
- CHAIR'S DINNER DONOR--$5,000
Sponsorship provides unique naming and/or media exposure opportunities through comprehensive packages that align with your company's objectives. Key sponsors and partners are displayed on all event-related programs and materials, and CHCI welcomes sponsorship of any portion of our events, including in-kind support of beverages, giveaways, decorations, etc.
- Premier Networking Events with Influential Community and Industry Leaders
- Brand Recognition and Marketing
- Speaking Opportunities
- Strategic Logo Placement
- Multi-Media Recognition and Placement
- Interaction with CHCI Program Participants and CHCI Alumni
- Showcasing Your Commitment to Professional Leadership and Diversity Initiatives
KEEPING THE PROMISE: Your contribution to these events provides critical assistance to young Latinos through CHCI's award-winning educational and leadership programs. As the landscape of America continues to change we must work together to provide opportunities to the fastest-growing and youngest demographic in the United States. These opportunities ensure that we remain globally competitive and have representation across all industries at the highest level.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities available or to confirm your support contact Gretchen Class at firstname.lastname@example.org.