CHCI 2011 Event Sponsorship Opportunities Keeping the Promise
CHCI's events extend beyond its landmark Hispanic Heritage Month annual Public Policy Conference, Reyes of Comedy, and Awards Gala reaching more than 7,000 stakeholders per year. Sponsorships provide funders the opportunity to become a partner in high visibility events year-round that support CHCI's nationally recognized youth leadership and development programs--scholarships, fellowships, internships and Ready to Lead.
CHCI's event sponsorship packages provide your company/ organization the opportunity to be aligned with the nation's leading nonprofit that transform the lives of young Latinos through its award-winning educational and leadership development services.
CHCI is the only Latino organization with this unique model of educational services and leadership development – promoting college readiness, supporting college attainment and providing direct access to the most powerful network of Latino leadership to ensure career success.
48.4 million--the estimated Hispanic population of the United States as of 2009. Of those 48 million, Hispanics can only account for 79,440 of C-Suite positions within the workforce.
Your support of CHCI's landmark events will change the future of the fastest and youngest demographic in the U.S. and increase representation across all sectors with well-prepared, highly educated, and civically engaged Latino leaders by 2030 when the Hispanic population will be an estimated 25 percent of our population. We ask that you join CHCI in 2011 by KEEPING the PROMISE FOR 2030.
CHCI's events team will work with you to create a sponsorship package that will strategically support your marketing and branding goals while highlighting your commitment to transforming the lives of young Latinos.
Watch 2010 Medallion of Excellence Awardee Eva Longoria Parker as she helps develop the next generation of Latino leaders.
BECOME A SPONSOR
- Join industry and community leaders in providing opportunities for educational attainment and career development programs to the fastest-growing and youngest demographic in the United States.
- Premier branding and exposure opportunities to a large and diverse demographic.
- Support of CHCI's award-winning educational and leadership development programs.
- Strategic marketing opportunities for your company and brand.
- Recognition on CHCI's Web site with more than 1 million site visits per year and 277,000 page views.
- Association with CHCI's high-profile Legacy and Visionary Partners that include Walmart, Toyota, AstraZeneca, ExxonMobil, Change-to-Win and affiliate unions, UPS and many more.
- Exclusive networking with industry and community leaders in a unique and diverse environment.
2011 EVENT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Thank you for your interest in partnering with CHCI!
To confirm your event support and help us develop the next generation of Latino leaders, please contact:
Senior Manager of Development
For more information about an event, please contact:
Manager of Events